Digital Marketing Executive required for a leading UK company based in Harlow. The beauty of this role is that they are taking the function in-house (there’s currently an external company handling it), so it’s the chance to take the lead and make it your own!
The role will include:
- Managing the online e-commerce information for accounts (such as Amazon & eBay)
- Optimizing product data
- Increasing visibility using SEO
- Maintaining and updating websites (with SEO-friendly content and external links)
- Maintaining and updating social media (again with SEO friendly content, engagement, external links etc.)
- Email marketing campaigns
- Cross-platform integration
- Researching & identifying new potential customers
- Promoting events
The successful candidate will either have previous digital marketing experience or be a digital marketing graduate, with a salary of £20,000 - £23,000 (experience dependent).
On top of this there will be a monthly bonus scheme, healthcare, pension, 23 days holiday & free parking!