We are currently recruiting for 2 New Accounts Administrators to join an exciting team in Hertford to keep the accounts and cash flow under control!
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Respond to enquiries received by letter, email and by phone within 12 hours or escalate to appropriate level
- Understand fully the invoicing code system and be competent at entering the expenditure invoices into the correct category. Complete payment by raising cheque or first level entry with online banking system
- Raise Service Charge and Rent invoices in a timely manner to ensure they are issued correctly.
- Accurately enter BACS, cheque and card payments onto QuickBooks
- Calculate and set up monthly Direct Debits for customers
- Chase outstanding debts in accordance with the lease
- Calculate service charges where necessary
- Pay accounts within 24 hours or as soon as service charge funds allow
- Ensure that contractor invoices are paid within 28 days or as agreed but not before checking that they have been authorised for payment and allocated to the correct expenditure category.
- Manage “Accounts only” sites and liaise with Director for approval of invoices
- Any other duties as reasonably required.
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Team player
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload.
- Confident telephone manner.
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment whilst ensuring attention to detail is maintained.
- Highlight potential problems as soon as they are recognised
If you are interested please apply in the first instance to Lisa @ the dove.