Part-Qualified / Semi-Senior Accountant required for a tight knit local Chartered Accountancy practice in Ware.
As an accountant, you will be required to:
- Prepare annual accounts to draft stage from either manual records, Sage, Xero, Quickbooks
- Prepare draft accounts for sole traders, partnerships, LLP’s and limited companies
- Management Accounts
- Prepare VAT Returns
- Prepare business tax computations for sole traders, partnerships, LLP’s and limited companies
- Assist the broader team as required; ad hoc work for clients
- Supervising junior staff with queries
The successful candidate will ideally have 2+ years’ experience within a chartered accountancy practice, and knowledge of Sage Payroll would be a benefit but is not essential as training can be given.
In return, my client will be offering a salary of up to £30,000 depending on experience, with lovely hours of 9am – 5pm Monday=Friday and free parking.