An excellent opportunity to start a career in accounts with the chance to progress within the company! This well-established business love to promote people from within, which is exactly why this opportunity has arisen!
You will be working in a small team, supporting the Senior Accounts Assistant for the largest of the three companies within the group. This will include:
- Raising Sales Invoices on a weekly basis – approx. 50-70 a week
- Credit Control, updating Aged Debtors reports & credit insurance
- Dealing with Customer Invoice Queries
- Purchase Ledger processing , coding and posting invoices on to Sage
- Dealing with Supplier queries
- Monthly Cheque Runs (75+ cheques)
- Credit Card Reconciliation
- Posting Receipts & Payments from the cashbook (Daily)
- Bank Reconciliations
- Support to the Senior Accounts Clerk (including VAT)
The successful candidate will ideally have some office experience, although they will consider people with a good attitude and an interest in getting into accounts! If you have experience in Sage that too would be a bonus, but this can be taught so is by no means essential.
In return, my client will be offering a salary of up to £19,000 (depending on experience) based on hours of 8:30 – 4:30 OR 9-5 (Mon-Fri), as well as the chance to progress!
Please note that due to the location of the offices, you will be required to drive for this role.
Contact Jamie @ The Dove today!