Senior Accountant required for an accountancy firm based in Great Dunmow!
You will be working in a fun, social, office-based team, responsible for:
- Managing your own Client Portfolio
- Preparation of accounts for Limited and self-assessment to finalisation
- Preparing CT600s and computations
- Assisting junior staff when needed and review their quarterly VAT returns
- Liaising with HM Revenue & Customs & Companies House on behalf of the clients when needed
- Reporting to the Director
- Liaising and giving advice to clients when needed.
The successful candidate will be ACCA Qualified (or within 5 exams of being qualified), have experience within a practice, have good knowledge of accountancy software, and tax knowledge (desirable).
My client will be flexible on salary (experience dependent), with working hours of 8:30 – 5pm Monday-Friday.
Please get in touch for more information!