Junior Software Developer required for a lovely company based in Bishop’s Stortford with excellent benefits!
- 25 days holiday
- Free parking
- Opportunity to learn & progress in a rapidly growing company
- Private health insurance
- Life insurance
- Death in service
- Pension contributions
- Team building activities
- Pool room
- & MORE!
This is a professional, innovative, growing company with a low staff turnover, and this is an excellent time to join their success.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing & maintaining web-based software solutions
- Thinking creatively
- Suggesting & implementing new features
- Writing novel algorithms
- Redesigning legacy code
- Developing web-applications
- Maintaining tools for simplifying access to data stored in relational databases (Oracle)
This is a junior role so would likely fit a graduate or somebody with a year or two’s experience. You will need:
- A degree in Computer Science or similar (or any scientific discipline with relevant experience)
- Strong Java 8 & SQL (essential)
In return, my client will be offering a salary of £32,000 with excellent benefits!
Apply today for more information!