- A great opportunity working within the HR team of a successful business near Stansted Airport.
- Full time, permanent role and they are looking to hire within the next month!
- The team is tight knit and support UK based and overseas employees, including contractors.
- The main purpose of the role is to support the HR manager with various ad-hoc duties and strive to improve all areas of the HR function.
- Supporting on various HR admin tasks.
- Ad-hoc duties.
- Managing processes and procedures and putting improvements in place.
- On-boarding / Off-boarding of staff.
- Updating systems run reports.
- Supporting / managing the recruitment process.
- Dealing with grievances / disciplinary and strategic project work.
Experience and skills required:
- Experience within a HR function.
- The drive to progress within the business.
- Working towards a CIPD or the desire to in the near future.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Methodical and great attention to detail.
- Working to tight deadlines.
- Happy to challenge the status quo and not afraid to push back.
- Good with systems and strong excel skills.
Monday – Thursday: 8.30am – 5.00pm, Friday 8.30 – 2.30pm
£28,000 - £30,000
If you’d like to find out more, please apply or get in touch with Jenny @ The Dove Partnership!