Sales Account Manager (B2B) – Good brand with low staff turnover!
Sales Account Manager wanted for a great company based in Harlow.
- Well-known, established, leading brand, meaning easier sales!
- Low staff turnover, rare for a sales team!
- Progression opportunities.
- Generous (and more importantly, realistic!) commission!
This is an office-based sales role where you will be responsible for identifying new opportunities with new and existing clients, mainly senior-level decision makers in small-medium sized businesses of between 1-100 employees.
This is an excellent company to work for where you are rewarded for your success through a generous commission structure AND progression opportunities.
If you have:
- 2+ years B2B sales experience with a proven track record
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills
- A target-driven work ethic
… then this is a great opportunity!
My client will be offering a basic salary of £20,000 - £25,000 (depending on experience), with an uncapped commission structure (of a realistic £30,000 - £40,000pa)!
Apply today for more information!