A rare part-time opportunity for a Receptionist & HR Administrator to join a lovely company in Bishop’s Stortford. This role is open due to a company reshuffled, with the previous job holder being moved into their marketing department.
The main responsibilities of the role will be looking after the reception area, taking telephone calls, meeting & greeting, assisting with the meeting room, and supporting HR in an administrative role.
- Answering the phone and dealing with enquiries and requests appropriately.
- Meet and greet guests.
- Ensuring the Board Room and Meeting Room are ‘meeting ready’ and assisting with the catering of meetings as required.
- You will be the facilities coordinator and be responsible for organizing maintenance, as appropriate, liaising with the cleaners and minor kitchen duties.
- Dealing with parking permits.
- Liaising with recruiters regarding candidates, forwarding appropriate CVs to the relevant departments, maintaining a record of the process and arranging Technical Tests as appropriate.
- Maintaining staff details.
- Filing both electronically and manually.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
The successful candidate will need to be a good communicator, have excellent knowledge of Word & Excel, and ideally experience of HR Administration. Due to having access to highly confidential information, you will also need to display discretion and confidentiality.
In return, my client will be offering an hourly rate of £10.25 - £11.30ph (depending on experience), based on hours of 9am - 3pm Monday - Friday. This is the equivalent to a salary of £14,600 - £16,060, which would be £20,000 - £22,000 full time.
Contact Jamie @ The Dove today!