An excellent opportunity for a Metrology/Lab Technician to join a global company with over 10 manufacturing locations worldwide! This is a quality, renowned brand who are starting the year coming off the back of winning some great contracts!
The main purpose of the role is to prepare dimensional reports in 2D & 3D for internal manufactured and externally purchased products.
Responsibilities will include:
- Carry out sample inspections, creating 2D or 3D reports
- Liaise with Lab Dept. to resolve issues that arise with the reports
- Conduct and create statistical studies on processes / products and issue reports
- Lead metrology in maintaining calibration status and documentation, ensuring up to date records are maintained
- Provide technical support to internal measuring functions
- Support the dept. on testing when required (training provided)
- Customer visits may be required (UK or abroad)
An existing ability to fully use PCDIMS software and Mistral / Global equipment will be a great advantage.
In return, my client will be offering a salary of £25,000 - £28,000 (depending on experience).
Contact Jamie @ The Dove today!