Sales Executive required for an expanding company in an exciting industry based in Harlow!
This opportunity lies within a global sales team where you will be tasked with increasing sales through an existing customer base (both UK and European customers) and developing new opportunities.
Your role will include;
- Calling customers to inform them of new products and secure orders
- Developing customer relationships to maximise sales opportunities
- Plan and prioritise personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims - especially managing personal time and productivity.
- Plan and manage personal customer accounts according to an agreed market development strategy.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions, relationship building, sales methods and relevant internal liaison, to optimise quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information.
- Responding to, and handling inbound customer requests
- A high volume of outbound sales calls and emails.
- Supporting and assisting the wider sales team.
The successful candidate will have outbound B2B sales experience, have an articulate and professional phone manner, be enthusiastic, self-motivated, dynamic, driven (by targets) and money-motivated!
In return, my client will be offering a salary of £18,000 with approximately £6,000 commission in year one.
Contact Jamie @ The Dove today!