Maintenance Engineer required for a global company based in Harlow!
The purpose of the position is to support manufacturing cells, technicians, engineers and managers, supporting new products and tooling introductions, as well as supporting the facilities maintenance (incl. sprinkler system, fire alarms etc.).
This will include:
- Directing support to rectify equipment and process failures / breakdowns
- Working with manufacturers and suppliers to provide wider technical support
- Working with Tooling department to minimise tool failures and breakdowns
- Supporting to test equipment
- Supporting, improving and maintaining all assembly equipment including 3 and 6 axis robots and facilities
- Providing technical support to the Business Manager and Supervisors on all shifts
In return, my client will offering a salary of between £30,000 & £35,000 based on a rotating shift pattern of 5:45am - 2pm & 1:45pm - 10pm.
If this sounds like you, contact Jamie @ The Dove today!