My client is currently recruiting for a stock control manager to maintain the day-to-day running of the stock control system ( Axapta) within a FMCG company
Duties will include:
- Verifying supply orders, stock movements and stock takes.
- Record and manage stock allocation for customer orders.
- Maintaining Traceability at all stages including market stock.
- Resolve issues and discrepancies of stock.
- Run daily stock and transfers reports.
- Ensure data entry from production worksheets are entered onto our stock system.
- Required to maintain processes and procedures to help ensure delivery of best practice
- Delivery of packaging services from key 3rd parties.
- To ensure all codes of conduct and best business practices are carried out within the stock control department.
- Present reports to the Production Manager as and when necessary.
- Setting and managing service performance standards ie crates and pallet (KPI’s).
- Identifying and overseeing employee training needs.
- Providing leadership and mentoring to cross-functional staff.
- Maintain relationships with key customer accounts, suppliers and internal departments.
- Liaise with suppliers & customers via faxes, telephone and/or Email.
- Ensure delivery of improved levels of customer service and support performance.
- Excellent IT skills.Intermediate Excel level.
- Experience in Microsoft Axapta system would be advantageous
- Experience in Stock Control in FMCG logistics operation.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Good communication and mathematical skills.
If you have the relevant experience, please get in touch ASAP to Lisa @ the dove