An excellent opportunity for an Account Assistant to join a worldwide brand (manufacturer & distributor) based in Bishop’s Stortford (with an early finish on Fridays!).
This is a general, well-rounded accounts role which includes around 20% credit control. Duties will include:
- Post & allocate all cash on a daily basis
- Perform daily & monthly bank reconciliations (9 bank accounts)
- Manage petty cash for 3 sites (£ and foreign currency)
- Weekly download, posting and reconciliation of Paypal sales
- Preparation/Input of Purchase Ledger payments onto banking system
- A proactive approach to the collection of all outstanding debts (UK and Export)
- Resolution of all account queries, raising and allocating all necessary (non-stock) credit notes
- Liaise with ASM’s and customers to resolve all pricing queries and discrepancies
- Liaising with the internal sales team and despatch to resolve all queries
- Recommend and maintain all credit limits
- Produce and check the monthly statements
The successful candidate will have credit control and general accounts experience including reconciliations, purchase ledger, and credit notes.
In return, my client will be paying a salary of £20,000 - £24,000 (dependent on experience), with 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays), and 3pm finishes on Fridays!
Contact Jamie @ The Dove Partnership today!