My client is looking for someone with experience within the Electrcal Wholesale or Distribution sector. If you have experience on either the sales or procurement side of the business then this may just be the role for you!
- To grow and maintain an active database of Electrical Wholesale/Distributor stockists and partners and to make up to 8 external visits PCM to these customers as agreed with Business Development Manager within the South East of England
- To process accurately all customer sales orders received by email, fax and telephone
- To respond accurately and in a timely manner to customers’ requests for information
- To locate key decision makers in the procurement process of the identified target markets and follow up by email, telephone and site visit
- To research, identify and propose new customer opportunities to the senior sales team
- To represent the Company at Trade Shows and other external events as prescribed by the Business Development Manager, including overnight stays where necessary
- To successfully identify new customers and markets.
- To ensure that regular contact is made with the customer base, in line with an agreed contact plan
- To follow up, by telephone call or email, leads generated by Company marketing campaigns and Tradeshow activities
- To ensure the accurate input of information into the Company’s computer system.
- To be polite and professional in all customer contact.
- To meet agreed sales targets and keep management informed of shifts in customer requirements or competitor activity.
- Sound numerate and communication skills (telephone and interpersonal).
- GCSE Maths and English grade A-C
- Relevant experience in sales, marketing and customer service with target focused performance measurement
- Computer literate with experience of using CRM systems, email and MS Office software
- Self-starting attitude, results driven
- Team player with enquiring mind
- Flexible approach
- Clean driving licence and own vehicle
- Three or more years’ experience in a professional sales or procurement role within the Electrical Wholesale/Distributor sector
- Demonstrable experience of generating new leads both from marketing follow up and own insights
- Good educational achievement of 5 GCSE’s A to C and 2 A levels grade A to C
- Basic salary up to £22’000 dependent on age and experience, plus commission scheme OTE £30k inc.
- 25 Days annual holiday per full calendar year with Company specified dates retained for Christmas shutdown
- First 5 days sick paid pro rated for less than a calendar year
If this role is of Interest to you please email Lisa @ the dove with your cv in the first instance.