Credit Controller wanted for a well established, leading professional services firm based in Cambridge with some amazing benefits including 26 days holiday, pension contributions, life assurance, and private healthcare!
You will be experienced within a professional services environment and have 2 years's credit control exposure.
- Minimise outstanding debtor balances
- Carry out risk reviews
- Ensure collection targets are maintained
- Contact clients to pay their accounts
- Alert fee earners to deterioration in client payment performance
- Deal with collection problems beyond routine stage...
- Word & Excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Interpersonal skills
- Business degree or working towards a CICM qualification
Call Jenny @ The Dove Partnership for more information!