Maternity Cover - 6-12 Months!!
Very excited about this opportunity, working on behalf of a very good client of mine based in Stansted. This role has come about due to someone retiring.
To work as part of a very important part of the company - within the finance team your responsibilities will include;
1. Subcontractor Ledger - Process subcontractor payment schedules in accordance to agreed procedure and ensure all company obligations with regards to UTR numbers, relevant insurance cover and CIS tax are fulfilled prior to processing.
2. Process subcontractor month end returns for all companies by required deadline.
3. Process all employee expenses and ensure correct VAT treatment and company allowances are adhered to.
4. Process & maintain Sales Ledger
5. Process & maintain Purchase Ledger & payments
6. Process & maintain Bank Transactions & monthly reconciliations
7. Process utility invoices for all Group companies.
8. Monitor and record utility usage. Liaise with utility providers to resolve incorrect billing and other issues as necessary to provide a quick and satisfactory solution.
9. Process all Barclaycard invoices, receipts and post to ledger.
10. Payroll, prepare cheques and cash book.
11. To ensure that published authority levels are adhered to at all times.
12. To complete daily server back-up (Shared on a monthly basis with other Finance Assistants).
13. To carry out general daily ad-hoc duties with arise within the Finance Department and as required for the role.
At least 3 years' experience in a similar role.
To have a sound and practical knowledge of general finance department practices.
Good knowledge of CIS tax & subcontractor payment processing preferable
Previous experience of using COINS software preferable.
To be computer literate i.e. Word, Excel, Email
Hours are 40 hours per week 08:00 - 17:00 with an hour for lunch - there is the option to work 8:30pm - 17:30pm if preferable.
So to hear more on this exciting role email Jenny at the Dove today!