An excellent opportunity for a Bookkeeper to join a lovely, local accountancy firm in Old Harlow (with or without study support!). This is a great company to work for with the chance to progress and further your career, as well as get the study support if required!
Duties will include:
- Auto enrolment pension for all required payrolls
- Starters/Leavers, statuary payment, earnings, holiday calculations, min. wages update, legislation updates etc.
- P11D's (less than 10)
- Monthly CIS Returns (20)
- Maintaining PAYE/CIS Offsets
- Monthly Bookkeeping & VAT Returns
- Raising monthly or quarterly invoices
- Answering phones - helping or transferring messages
- Accounts records analysis (in time)
The successful candidate will have previous bookkeeping experience (and ideally payroll), have a good phone manner, and be proficient on either Sage Payroll, Excel (basic level essential), Sage 50, or Quickbooks Online.
In return, my client will be offering a basic salary of £18,000, or, should you wish to receive AAT study support, £16,000.